Organizational Desktop Wallpapers.

Posted on

So I have dolled up my Desktop and I’m in love.

893388_482251811830417_81720351_o

Organization and Colorful Fun! All part of some spring cleaning, I managed to find this online after wondering if such a thing existed. In doing so, I found many different types of pages that I really liked and decided to share.

Ryan O’Connell from Campus Labs also suggests:

So check Fences in that link above. It looks really cool.

Here are some more examples:

dressyourtech1 Get it here.

desktop_1024x768Get it here.

Desktop_OrganizerGet it here.

desktop-organizer_wallpaper_1024x768_enCA Get it here.

desktop squaresGet it here.

desktopchalk Get it here.

Get it here.

Get it here.

Have fun getting colorful and organized. Let me know if you have more to share!

About these ads

11 thoughts on “Organizational Desktop Wallpapers.

sarahcraddock said:
    April 11, 2013 at 3:29 pm

I would love to use one of these, but it drives me NUTS to have icons on my desktop, so it wouldn’t work for me :(

jmeier said:
    April 12, 2013 at 10:46 am

This is amazing. I need to find one that works for me.

Jennifer Keegin responded:
      April 12, 2013 at 12:10 pm

Definitely. Didn’t find any with unicorns…

jmeier said:
        April 12, 2013 at 12:15 pm

I will miss my badass background of a giant red tailed hawk flying with a knife in its claw, but this will be good, too.

nicolejrobichaud said:
    April 12, 2013 at 11:15 am

I am so doing this as soon as I get back to the office, love it!

Jennifer Keegin responded:
      April 12, 2013 at 12:09 pm

Its so much fun, and I honestly hadn’t thought about it before yesterday. Have fun!!

nicolejrobichaud said:
        April 12, 2013 at 3:15 pm

I plan to #somanypossibilities :)

Karina said:
    October 4, 2013 at 2:36 pm

I’d love to find one I could share with my daughter =D

[…] a cool new way of using journals (with grid paper) to keep organized. Last year I highlighted some Organizational Desktop Wallpapers and it was the most popular post all year. So here’s to […]

getting organized… | Polar Bears and Coffee said:
    February 12, 2014 at 9:26 am

[…] also linked to a past blog post, one of her most popular, and for good reason, about organizational desktop […]