Love yourself some Instagram?
Here are two ways to indulge this holiday season.
Have a ton of photos you’d love to have with you always? Want to turn your photos into a cool Holiday gift? Here’s a round up of some cool ideas and websites to get started:
- Printstagram.com :: Mini-books are $12 for two 50 photo books. Also really neat rip-off-the-day calendars, and sticker books for $10 with 252 stickers.
- Make a bracelet from your shots on Etsy.
- Instagram magnets. From StickyGram.com. Each StickyGram is 50mm x 50mm. That’s approximately the same size as they appear on your iPhone. They come in packs of 9.
- Blow your pics up and turn them into a work of art – on canvas.
- Make calendars via apps called Calendagram or Keepsy.
Love instagram? Or know someone who uses it constantly? Buy them something Instagram related:
- Instagram ornament. (Notice they make ornaments from other social media icons as well).
- Crocheted Instagram Mini Bag. Purse. Pouch. OR a case for your sunglasses here.
- Instagram earrings.
Either way, have fun taking photos with the changing of the season and all the fun times ahead of you during the Holidays.